Industry Event: Hospitality Design Summit
The Hospitality Design Summit will take place March 4-6, 2015 at the The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel. It’s goal is to sharpen your skills and give way to fresh new ideas and inspiration.
Reasons you should attend:
1. Fun networking opportunities galore, including an art walk, a dolphin expedition, cooking classes.
2. You’ll hear from exciting speakers including: Speakers include:
- Nirvan Mullick, Award-winning artist and filmmaker
- Neil Pasricha, creator of the award-winning blog “1000 Awesome Things”
- Philippe Petit, Author of To Reach the Clouds, Cheating the Impossible, and the recently published Creativity
3. We can’t go so we want you to report back!
Please note: Hospitality Design Summit is invitation-only, comprised of people at the executive level of the hospitality business. Nominations for delegates of the 2015 HD Summit are now being accepted; ask a sponsor to nominate your top executives, or nominate yourself and your executive colleagues. Find out more here.