Corporate Commercial Interiors (CCI) Market Leader – New York, NY
Why this Firm?:
- Run a practice as your own without the risk of being a sole proprietor with the deep/broad resources of a large firm at your disposal
- NO RED TAPE – They will connect you with other Interiors leaders who can share their experience of being able to champion a practice their way!
- Ability to take an existing practice with a healthy pipeline of work and continue to elevate and shape the practice.
- Open to this person building on the existing team in the NY office OR bringing a team with them
- New CEO/Core leadership team driving change & innovation at the firm
- The Interiors practice at the firm is strongly supported and advocated for by the Executive leadership team; this is NOT a closet, boutique practice within a large A/E firm.
- Named on Fast Company’s 2017 list of 50 most innovative firms
- BD+C placed the firm in its Top 25 Office Design Firms list
- Established in 1949 currently employing over 1100+ full-time employees in 18 offices worldwide
- Overall Design expertise with a focus on A/E integration for sophisticated complex buildings – The interiors Practice supports both integrated and stand alone work for the Firm.
- Over 300 awards for design excellence, technological innovation & imaginative thought leadership
About the role:
Leadership of the CCI Market within an office, responsible for developing and leading high performance teams focused on the implementation of the Business Plan. Contribute to the success of the firm as a whole including the areas of business development and client engagement, client and team leadership, mentoring of the firm’s team, advancing the quality of work, integrating their range of design services, managing their process and solid financial performance. You will balance your time in four key areas:
- Establishing CCI’s brand in an established or emerging city for the firm via an existing network, client base, professional and community reputation and involvement.
- Developing new business opportunities with new and current client partners to achieve marketing targets, which supports a minimum 10% growth of the practice year over year.
- Leading, engaging and partnering with clients on billable project specific work. This fosters strong client relationships and presents opportunities for future work.
- Engaging in practice support activities to advance the firm, the office and CCI Market. Responsibilities include expanding the practice by working with and mentoring their current team members and recruiting talented candidates to be part of a high performance team.
Level within organization: Vice President to Principal level; based on qualification Key Characteristics and Competencies: Areas of Focus
Level within organization:
Vice President to Principal level; based on qualification
Key Characteristics and Competencies:
Areas of Focus