Science & Technology Market Leader – San Francisco, CA
Why this Firm?:
- Run a practice as your own without the risk of being a sole proprietor, with the deep/broad resources of a large firm at your disposal.
- NO RED TAPE – You will work directly with the Global S&T leader and lead a strong team of S&T experts in the San Francisco office. There is also a wealth of S&T talent within the firm Nationally who can be leveraged to propel the practice into the next chapter of its growth story!
- Ability to take an existing practice with a healthy pipeline of work and continue to elevate and shape the practice.
- New CEO/Core leadership team driving change & innovation at the firm.
- The S&T practice at the firm is strongly supported and advocated for by the Executive leadership team.
- Named on Fast Company’s 2017 list of 50 most innovative firms
- Cannon’s S&T Practice has relationships and a portfolio of work with the top 5 firms ranked by the National Science Foundation. With a client list that includes, Johns Hopkins, MIT, University of Washington and Yale, etc.
- Established in 1949 currently employing over 1100+ full-time employees in 18 offices worldwide.
- Overall Design expertise with a focus on A/E integration for sophisticated, complex buildings.
- Over 300 awards for design excellence, technological innovation & imaginative thought leadership.
About the role:
Reports to: Global Science & Technology Leader and the Office Practice Leader
Key Relationships: Science & Technology Leadership Team, Office Leadership Team, Principals and Marketing Staff.
Leadership of the S&T Practice within an office, responsible for developing and leading high performance teams focused on the implementation of the Business Plan. Contribute to the success of the firm as a whole including the areas of business development and client engagement, client and team leadership, mentoring of talent, advancing the quality of work, integrating the range of design services, managing process and solid financial performance.
You will balance your time in three key areas: Key Characteristics and Competencies: Areas of Focus
You will balance your time in three key areas:
Key Characteristics and Competencies:
Areas of Focus