Selecting a search firm can be a difficult choice and selecting the right firm for your needs is more significant than you might believe. This choice should hinge upon both your current needs and your long-term growth strategy.
Regardless of your final decision, the firm you select must have a proven track record and an in-depth understanding of your industry and business needs.
Below are reasons using a retained firm (like Gaines International) is the best choice:
Retained Search Firms:
- Work exclusively and continuously with (and on behalf of) the client
- Provide strategic hires based on company needs
- Spend numerous hours and resources on specific, targeted candidate research.
- Conduct interviews with clients to fully understand the organization’s culture and how the position fits within the organization
- Aim to fill the position with the person best qualified to excel at the job and enhance the firm’s culture and goals
- Stay engaged and responsive throughout every stage of the recruitment process
- Search consultants are personally committed to the success of every assignment
- Focus primarily on candidates who are not actively seeking jobs but may be open to new opportunities
- Provide a professional guarantee of successful candidate placement
- Focus on quality