Thursday Link Round Up: February 5, 2015
It’s been a very cold week in the Midwest (with lots of snow!). But that hasn’t stopped us from keeping up on all the latest and greatest industry news. For this week’s Link Round Up we bring you news about the history of Architecture, exciting new developments and trends in home design, and a few fun high-tech advances! Check out the links and let us know what you think!
- 92 Years of Architecture Through Time Magazine Covers, featured on curbed.com.
- ArchDaily’s Top 10 Facebook Posts
- 2015 Alvar Aalto Medal awarded to Fuensanta Nieto and Enrique Sobejano, according to Archinect.
- Ikea launches “deliberately low key” collection by Ilse Crawford, on Dezeen Magazine.
- 10 Top Kitchen Trends for 2015, featured on freshome.com.
- Sounds Crazy, But These Bluetooth Sunglasses Let You Take Calls Through Your Skull, according to entrepreneur.com.
- A Beautiful, All-In-One Project Management App for Creative Studios, featured on Fast Company.