Thursday Link Round Up: November 20, 2014
This week’s Link Round up provides exciting information about new advancements and growth with an international flair. From the development of a new technology to international projects in Paris, Sydney, Istanbul, and Prague. Here are some of the interesting articles we’ve read about our industry this week:
- New device prototype called COMP*PASS draws digital files on paper, according to Building Design & Construction.
- Haskell acquires FreemanWhite, strengthens healthcare design-build business, on Building Design & Construction.
- Herzog & de Meuron’s triangular tower rejected by Paris councilors, on Dezeen Magazine.
- Frank Gehry’s Sydney business school completed ahead of 2015 opening, according to Dezeen Magazine.
- Grimshaw Releases New Images of World’s Largest Airport Terminal in Istanbul, on Arch Daily.
- Ten Practices Selected to Design €400 Million “Oaks Prague” Scheme, on Arch Daily.
- Incredibly Small Apartment in Paris Reduces Functions to Minimum, according to Freshome Design & Architecture Magazine.