Thursday Link Round Up: February 26, 2015
This week’s Link Round Up focuses on innovative architecture and design. From off-the-wall tiles to hidden forest walls and interesting abodes. We’re pretty sure we need to move immediately. Here are the links to the stories we’ve been reading this week. Check it out and tell us all about the smallest or most interesting place you’ve lived!
Architecture & Design:
- Astropad: Use Your iPad as a Professional Graphics Tablet, according to ArchDaily.
- 19 Wild Proposals for Another Bridge Over the River Thames, on curbed.com.
- Edgy: Hexagonal Wall Tiles for KAZA Concrete, featured on Design Milk.
- Oscar-Nominated Film Captures Life with Modernist Architect Parents, on ArchDaily.
- Being an Architect is Sexy, According to Modern Society, featured on Archinect.
- The CEO of the Future is a “Designer-In-Chief”, according to Fast Co. Design.
- AIA Awards Two with 2015 Institute Honors for Collaborative Achievement, on ArchDaily.
- Mirrored Home in Poland Looks Like It’s Floating in a Forest, featured on curbed.com.
- Tubakuba Mountain Hub / OPA Form, on ArchDaily.
- ArchiBlox Designs World’s First Prefabricated Carbon Positive House, according to ArchDaily.
- New York to Complete First Prefabricated “Micro-Apartments” this Year, on ArchDaily.