Thursday Link Round Up: March 12, 2015
This week’s Link Round Up has tips for architects, news about new buildings, and design solutions for small spaces. Here are the links we read about our industry this week:
- Frei Otto Posthumously Named 2015 Pritzker Laureate, according to ArchDaily.
- Frei Otto: A Life in Projects, as featured on Dezeen Magazine.
- 21 Ways Architects Can Work Smarter, Not Harder, on ArchDaily.
- There Are Too Many Architects in Italy, according to Archinect.
- The Learning Hub Building by Heatherwick Studio, as featured on contemporist.com.
- Newark to Convert Steel Factory into World’s Largest Indoor Vertical Farm, on Archinect.
- Haworth Tompkins Transforms an Old Brick Building for the Donmar Warehouse, according to Dezeen Magazine.
- Corian-Clad Pad in the Netherlands Could be an Extra on Tron, on curbed.com.
- A Design Solution for a Small New York Apartment, on contemporist.com.
- School of the Art Institute Chicago X CB2 Combine Forces to Make Small Space Living Easier, according to Design Milk.