Thursday Link Round Up: March 19, 2015
This week’s Link Round Up will blow your mind with skyscrapers that “erase” their shadows, a chair made with a 3-D printer, and pools of oil inside an Abbey church. Check out these links and let us know which of this week’s stories is your favorite!
- Dual Skyscraper Design that “Erases” Shadows Between Them, according to Core77.
- Synthesis Design + Architecture Utilizes Gradient 3-D Printing in “Durotaxis Chair”, as featured on ArchDaily.
- Shortlist Unveiled for Nine Elms to Pimlico Bridge Competition, on Dezeen Magazine.
- A Twisted Building in New York’s Meatpacking District, on contemporist.com.
- Moscow’s High Rise Bohemia: The International Business District with No Business, according to ArchDaily.
- New Readings of Space: Placing Pools of Oil Inside a Baroque Abbey Church, featured on ArchDaily.